Monday 23 October 2017

Warm Monday

Tomorrow is our Reading Log day. Please send in your child's orange reading log as well as his or her books in the ziploc bag provided. Thank you! This is not your child's library book.


We are having another busy day in Kindergarten. We are making bats, using playdough, making patterns and writing names. We are also learning French Halloween words like: un squelette, un fantome, une citrouille, un hibou, une chauve-souris and learning a silly french song.























Morning comments:

I like making a bat.
I like playing at the playdough.
This morning, I like playing at the magtiles.
I like playing at the costume area.
I like playing with the marble set.
I like writing people's names.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like making my bat.
I like playing in the kitchen.

This afternoon, we read a funny story called Pig the Pug. We drew our favourite picture from the story. We are also making structures and then drawing them. One of our friends brought coloring masks for everyone to draw. Thank you!




Reminders: We play outside every day. Make sure your child is dressed for the weather. All clothing should be labelled.

We are having a Halloween parade this Friday. Your child can bring in a costume in a labelled bag. Please do not include masks.

Tomorrow is our Reading Log day. Please send in your child's orange reading log as well as his or her books in the ziploc bag provided. Thank you! This is not your child's library book.

Blankets were sent home on Friday. Please return them as soon as possible. 

Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like making my picture of Pig the Pug.
I like having a snack.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the dress up center with my friends.
I liked having a rest.
I liked Miss.Ulli reading Pig the Pug.
I liked making a squelette mask.
I liked reading books.



No comments:

Post a Comment