Thursday 19 October 2017

Building Thursday

This morning we are talking about building. We are reading a book called When I build with blocks. Miss Ulli has many building challenges for the students throughout the class. We are building with cups, wooden blocks, playdough, paper, loose parts, etc. We also looked at different structures throughout the world.


We went to the library to exchange our books.


Our new costume center is open!




















Morning comments:
I like making a kingdom that is surrounded by a wall.
I like making a picture.
I like making snails out of playdough.
I like making a tower out of wooden blocks.
I like making a tower out of cups.
I like playing with the costumes.
I like making an airport with the blocks.
I like making a castle out of the cups.
I like the playdough, I made pumpkin pie.
I like making a snake at the playdough.










Afternoon comments:

I like having a rest.
I like building a castle.
I like making my tower.
I like making the CN tower.
I like making my pineapple tower.
I like making a cottage.
I like making 4 hotels.
I like playing outside.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like drawing my tower that is on fire.
I like cleaning up.
I like making my buildings.



Reminders: tomorrow is NOT pizza day. Please make sure your child has a lunch.

Some friends do not have extra clothes at school. Please make sure your child has extra clothes labelled in a bag.




1 comment: