Tuesday 24 October 2017

Rainy Tuesday

Reminders: We play outside every day. Make sure your child is dressed for the weather. All clothing should be labelled.

We are having a Halloween parade this Friday. Your child can bring in a costume in a labelled bag. Please do not include masks.


We are making skeletons today! We are building, working with playdough, making peg pictures, trying on costumes and finding ways to get the marbleworks going.










Morning comments:
I made a pumpkin out of playdough.
I like making a car with the playstix.
This morning I like making a ghost out of the black playdough.
This morning I like making a skeleton - un squelette.
I like playing in the costume center.
I like reading a book.
I like doing my squelette.
I like playing in the costumes with my friends.
I like playing at the marble set.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the blocks.


Our reading buddies came to read with us and we also had a surprise visit from Miss Black with her new little baby, Zachary.



Thank you to everyone who sent in their child's reading log and books today. Some kids have even read over 20 books in one week! Way to go! Keep reading every day! Thank you to our reading ladies who came in to read with us!







Afternoon comments:

I like reading with the reading ladies.
I like making a pumpkin.
I like making a mask and a puppet show.
I like when my Mom was reading with me.
I like the drawing center.
This afternoon, I like making my tree.
I like reading with the moms.
This afternoon, I like making my tree.
I like making my puppet.
This afternoon, I like my outerspace picture with the loose parts.
I like the whole day!
I made a house.



No comments:

Post a Comment