Friday 27 October 2017

Funny Friday

This morning we decided to switch things up and go visit another kindergarten class. It was fun exploring a different room. We also made Halloween patterns, used the marbleworks and shared and cooperated. We also did a survey about being afraid of spiders.



Here are some pictures:















Morning comments:

I like playing at the marbleworks.
This morning I like making my big paper chain.
I like working at the book center.
I like doing the friend of the day.
I like the dress up center.
I like visiting the other class.
I like playing the piano.
I like reading a book.
I like the playdough in the other class.
I like the safe place.

We are so excited to wear our costumes this afternoon, for the parade.






Next Friday is picture retake day. If you want your child to get a retake, please indicate it in your child's communication book. Thank you!
Tuesday is Black and Orange Day and also Reading Log Day.

Have a wonderful weekend!

School dance tonight form 6 to 8 in the gym.

Afternoon comments:

I like the parade.
I like playing outside.
I like playing on the climber.
I like putting on my costume.
This afternoon, I like listening to the music during the parade.
I like drawing.
I like dressing up as a kitty.
I like coloring my house.
I like playing at the dollhouse.


1 comment: