Tuesday 10 October 2017

Thankful Tuesday

This morning we started our morning by singing Thank You God and we said we were thankful for shelter, food, families, pets, etc. Miss Ulli made us a loose parts center and we had a lot of fun trying to build all kinds of things with the loose parts. We are also practicing writing our numbers and writing Fall words.














Morning comments:

I like playing in the sand.
I like playing with the loose parts.
I like playing at the apple orchard.
I like choosing my birthday pencil.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing with my friends.
I like making a clock with the loose parts.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like working at the craft center.
I played Paw Patrol in the apple orchard.

Reminders: Our field trip is this Thursday, October 12th. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. He or she should have a drink, snack and lunch in a labelled plastic or paper bag - please do not send in thermoses or plastic containers.

Scholastic orders were sent out last week. They are due this Friday if you are interested in ordering books. Thank you!















Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like making a pumpkin.
This afternoon, I like making a pumpkin patch with the playdough.
I like the pumpkin patch painting.
I like playing outside.
I like drawing a pumpkin with a friend.
I like making a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment