Friday 20 October 2017

Fabulous Friday

It's another beautiful Fall day in Kindergarten! This morning we did a play with Mme Charlotte about a kitten that couldn't meow.

We are building with loose parts, playdough and making jack o lanterns. We are also making puzzles and building with different blocks and magna tiles.











Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like sharing my pictures.
I like being in the play.
I like making a robot with the loose parts.
This morning I like playing with the loose parts.
I like playing with my friend.
I like making a rock with snakes on it with the playdough.
I dressed up as a princess and fairy in the costume area.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a jack o lantern.










Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like working with the resources blocks - I made a bridge.
I made paper chains.
I like making my Halloween chain.
I made a puzzle.
I like working with the blocks, the magnetic ones.


Reminders: We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed comfortably to play outside. All clothing items should be labelled with their name.

Reading logs due Tuesday and library books due Thursday.
Blankets are being sent home today to be washed. Please return them on Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment