Tuesday 3 October 2017

Sunny Tuesday

This morning we went to a Caught you Caring assembly. We also worked with playdough, worked with Miss Ulli's Math activities and built with blocks. We made some pumpkins and wrote down what we are thankful for. We also were very lucky to read with our reading buddies from Mrs. Harrington's class.


















Morning comments:

I like writing what I'm thankful for.
I like working at the dollhouse.
I like being at the assembly in the gym with my friends.
This morning I like doing write the room.
I like working at the playdough.
I like eating my snack.
I like resting in the safe place.
I like writing words on my pumpkin.
I like playing in the sand outside.
I like how my kindergarten friends listened at the assembly. Mme

This afternoon, Miss Ulli read us a story The Hedgehog and the Apple about a funny hedgehog. We also made a hedgehog craft with all kinds of materials.










Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing outside on the climber.
I like playing with the felt.
I like trying to make a house with lincoln logs. But it fell!
I like playing with my friend.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like eating my snack.
I like building an apple orchard with my friend.

Reminders: Please label all coats, hats, etc. sent to school. We hold up the kids' clothing and they all tell us that it doesn't belong to them!

Please return field trip form as soon as possible.

For those of you who ordered Scholastic book, we are still waiting to for our order to come in - hopefully by Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment