Wednesday 4 October 2017

Terry Fox Run Tomorrow

Reminder: We are participating in the Terry Fox Run tomorrow afternoon. If we raise $1000 as a school, some teachers will be dressing up in funny clothes for the run.

Please return all permission forms for our upcoming field trip on October 12th to Saunders Farm. Thank you!

Today we are singing Thank you God for giving us food, shelter, water, friends, school, families!
We are using playdough, making beautiful hedgehogs and drawing what we are thankful for. We also made quite a complicated roller coaster out of the train set.

We had gym time with Mme Charlotte.


















Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like building a community puzzle.
I like eating my pudding.
I like playing in the sand.
I like making a puzzle piece of myself.

Reminders: Please label all items sent to school. Don't forget to send in your toonies for the Terry Fox Run tomorrow! If you are volunteering, please come to school by 2:00. Thank you!

Friday is a PD Day and Monday is a holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment