Thursday 5 October 2017

Terry Fox Run

Reminder: Tomorrow is a PD Day and Monday is a Holiday. The trip to Saunders Farm is on October 12th.

We went to the library today for our first book exchange. Each child was given 1 extra large ziploc bag to carry their book back and forth from home. This bag is labelled with his/her name and Library - Thursday. We do not have extra bags. If your child loses this bag, he/she will be given just a regular ziploc bag. Thank you for your understanding. We go to the library every Thursday morning.

Thank you for sending in Terry Fox donations.

This morning we are working with playdough, building with playstix blocks and wedgit blocks.










Morning comments:

This morning I made a leaf craft.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like going to the library.
I like eating snack.
I like cleaning up.
I like playing in the apple orchard.
I like building with the playstix. I made a car.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like coming to school.
I like doing the new survey - will you eat turkey at Thanksgiving?
I like playing at the dollhouse.

Reminders: tomorrow is a PD Day and Monday is a holiday. We are going to Saunders Farm on October 12th. Please make sure your child has a lunch and snack in a throw away bag with his /her name on it.






Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you a wonderful weekend with family!


No comments:

Post a Comment