Monday 16 October 2017

Marvelous Monday

This morning Miss Ulli read us a funny story about floating and sinking. We also did some floating and sinking experiments. We are making fall leaves, writing our friends' names, practicing our letters and building and sharing.








Does it float or sink?


my boat is sinking







Morning comments:

I like playing at the train set.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like having a snack.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like doing an experiment - sink or float.
I like working at the writing table. I wrote lots of words.
I like playing at the blocks.
I made a list of kids names.
I made a jet out of the blocks.
I made a leaf.
I like making a boat.

Reminders: Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. We play outside every day. All clothing items should be labelled. Thank you!
We missed our library day last week - we will be going this Thursday. If you have not returned the library book yet, please do so by Thursday.
With Halloween approaching, please keep sending in healthy snacks. 
We have new playdough today. Thank you!

This afternoon, we read a story about a leaf and sang one of our Halloween songs in french, le squelette  danse le twist...








Survey time: Do you decorate your house at Halloween?



Afternoon comments:

I made an apple out of playdough.
I like making une citrouille with the playdough.
I made a cool vehicle with the light up legos.
I made a boat out of playdough.
I made a sorciere out of playdough.
This afternoon, I made a dance party tower with the light up blocks.
I like making a rainbow bunny.
I like writing a lot of words on my bunny page.
I like making a flower out of playdough.
I like making cupcakes with the sand.
I like making a sandcastle and a cake.
I like making a little bunny - un lapin.


No comments:

Post a Comment