Thursday 26 October 2017

Library Thursday































Morning comments:

I like playing with my friends at the waffle blocks.
I like painting the world.
I like playing piano.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like making a haunted house at the paint.
I like playing at the trick or treat centre.
I like playing at the book center.
This morning I like making a train with the waffle blocks.
I like playing at the light table.
I like having snack with my friends.
I like playing with the marbles.
I like reading a book.
I like cleaning up the table.
I like the costume area.

Friday is our Halloween parade, in the afternoon. Please send in your child's costume in a labelled bag. No masks please. Thank you!

This afternoon, we went to a special presentation in the gym on how to prevent and stop bullying. We also read a story called Spookley the Square Pumpkin and made our own Spookley the pumpkin.

Afternoon comments:

I like to play at the marble set.
I like the dress up area.
I like going to the gym.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing the piano.
I like going to the assembly in the gym.
This afternoon, I like eating a snack.
I like making a pumpkin.
This afternoon, I like making a jack-o-lantern.


1 comment: