Friday 13 October 2017

Fantastic Friday

It's another busy day in Kindergarten. We are reading a story called The Tiny Seed and making a seed packet for the spring. We are measuring the circumference of pumpkins with ribbons, counting beans and writing Fall words. We are also making <des citrouilles> with playdough and working cooperatively.



















Morning comments:

I like playing in the sand and building a robot.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like the playdough.
I like reading a story.
I like playing at the blocks and at the train track.
I like working at the grade 1 table - I wrote some words.
I like writing names.
I like eating a snack.
I like writing words.
I like counting seeds.
I like writing the room.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like making a seed packet.








Afternoon comments:

I like working at the craft table.
I like making a cat.
This afternoon, I like playing at the train set.
I like resting.
I like playing outside.
I like colouring.
I like playing with my friends.

A big thank you again to all of our volunteers who came to help us out at the farm yesterday. You made our trip a success for all students.

Today was pizza day - the children said it was delicious!

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment