Wednesday 18 October 2017

Spooky Wednesday

This morning we drew pictures of our favorite things about Halloween, we had some spooooky haunted houses.  We made letters, pumpkins and monsters in playdough and built structures with our tegu and resource blocks.  The gym was being used for mass so we got to go to the library for cosmic kids Moana yoga!

This afternoon we read "How to Catch a Monster" and made our own monsters at the art center.
We worked on math boxes; sorting, patterning and identifying shapes.  We made pictures with pixel blocks and peg puzzles.

I enjoyed having some rest time.
I liked playing with the pixel puzzle.
I liked eating a snack with my friends.
I liked choosing grade 1 centers and snack.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making a monster.
I liked playing in the space sand.
I liked playing outside on the climber.







No comments:

Post a Comment