Tuesday 17 October 2017

Reading Tuesday October 17th

This morning we are talking about feelings. How do you feel today? Silly, happy, excited, sad, grumpy? We are making monster faces with brand new playdough - thank you! We are making Fall patterns and drawing our feelings. We are also doing surveys, asking our friends if they have decorated their houses for Halloween. At the water table, we are washing mini pumpkins. They will be the cleanest pumpkins in Orleans!











Morning comments:

This morning I like making a silly face at the paint.
I like making a monster with the playdough.
I like making a picture with the playdough.
I like making a mad face and a happy face with the paint.
I like making one flower with the paint.
I like making a train.
I like making a human with the playdough.
I made a transforming thing with the blocks.
I like making different faces with the paint.
I like making Miss Debbie with the orange playdough.
I like playing in the kitchen.

Then our reading buddies came by to read with us! What a treat!









Afternoon comments:

I like reading with the reading ladies. They will be here every Tuesday afternoon.
I like making picture for my mommy.
I like reading with my reading buddy.
I like reading.
I like having a rest.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the memory game.
I like reading in french.
I like building with the blocks.
I like doing my work.

Thank you reading ladies!!!






Our reading ladies came by this afternoon to read with us. They will be here every Tuesday afternoon. Please make sure you send in the reading log, 3 little books(2 English and 1 French) and the ziploc bag every Tuesday. You can write in every book you read at home with your child. It can be from the library or from your house. Once your child has read 10 books, he or she will get a sticker. At 100 books, their name will go up on the 100 books read poster in the classroom. Enjoy this special reading time with your child.


No comments:

Post a Comment