Wednesday 11 October 2017

Wonderful Wednesday

It's another beautiful day in Kindergarten. We are learning about eating a rainbow of foods, we are making pumpkins and leaves out of playdough, painting pumpkin patches and working together.

Reminder: tomorrow is our trip to Saunders Farm. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. He or she should have a labelled throw away lunch bag, drink and snack. No peanut products please.




une citrouille!



Do you like to eat turkey?

une feuille, une citrouille


Can you make a pumpkin patch? Mr. Rogers is visiting our school this week while Mme Parent is away.

I made stripes on my pumpkin.


I made a pattern.



This afternoon we colored pictures of things we enjoy or left over images from the month.  We also built with play sticks and log blocks.  We worked on our fine motor skills making fall pictures with peg boards and wrote names of our class friends.










I enjoyed coloring pictures.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a pattern.
I liked coloring a picture of Terry Fox.
This afternoon I liked playing at the playsticks.
I like playing outside.
I liked writing my friends names.
I liked building a little house.
I liked making a nutrition guide.

1 comment: