Friday 8 February 2019

Friday, February 8th

Today we are making cards and pictures for Mrs. Debbie as it is her last day. Mrs. Jessica is coming back from maternity leave on Monday. We want to thank Mrs. Debbie for her amazing work with us, her dedication and her generosity. We have been very lucky to learn with Mrs. Debbie.

Reminders for next week:

Tuesday: Reading Log and 3 little books

Thursday: Danceathon on Thursday, Wear pink, red, white. There are lots of prizes to win. This is a good fundraiser for our school. We thank you for your generosity!

For Valentine cards, we have 24 students. Please only write his/her own name on the cards. Thank you! If you want to send the cards in ahead of time, please send them in a labelled bag.

Friday: PD Day - No school for the students.













Comments:

I like playing Pictureka with my friends.
I like working at the craft table.
I like singing and playing at the train center.
I like colouring 2 pictures.
I like painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment