Tuesday 19 February 2019

Tuesday, February 19th

We had a busy morning, making a list of everything we already know about Dinosaurs. My goodness, some of us are very knowledgeable about dinosaurs!

Thank you to our reading ladies who came to read us with us and exchange our little books.

We are going to the book fair on Thursday morning. If you want your child to purchase a book, please send money in a bag with his/her name on it. Thank you!

Interviews are coming up this Thursday. Please go online to sign up. If you are experiencing trouble signing up online, write us a note and we will write you in for an appointment. Thank you!



Morning comments:

I like writing dinosaur words and making dinosaurs.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like building with the magic tracks with my friend.
I like the colouring center.
I like making a dinosaur from the how to draw a dinosaur book.
I like the candy blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a neckwarmer with the knitting loom.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like going on the bike.

























No comments:

Post a Comment