Wednesday 27 February 2019

Wednesday, February 27th

We are still talking about dinosaurs in class. We are almost as smart as paleontologists!

Tomorrow we are participating in the Winter Walk. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly so we can go for a nice walk around the yard.

We have been working very hard on our loom knitting. Today we finished one tiny hat for our play house area and one other hat.

Our Grade 5 and 6 friends came to read us some books they wrote in French. Thank you!

Our baby looks very warm in her new hat!















our first hat!

Comments:

I like building a library with the blocks.
I like playing at the dinosaur center.
I like playing with the Frustration game.
I like when Mrs. Harrington took a picture of us.
I like when the older kids read us stories on their computers.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment