Tuesday 12 February 2019

Monday, February 11th

Welcome back Mrs. Jessica! We have had a busy day, cooperating, sharing, reading, writing and counting. Some of us even counted all the way to 100!

Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books.

Thursday: Dance-a-thon from 12:00 to 12:55, parents are welcome to come and dance with their children at that time. Show your school spirit by wearing Red, Pink, White, Purple! We will be handing out valentine cards in the morning. Please send your child's cards on Tuesday or Wednesday, if possible. The cards should be in a labelled bag. There are 24 children in the class. Thank you! Please do not send in any food items for Valentine's Day.

Friday: PD Day - no school for the children.
Monday: Family Holiday - No school for everyone.

















Comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like making a craft.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the train set.
I like colouring for my friend.
I like drawing 100 hearts.
I like playing at the dollhouse and I like the puzzle.
I like working on the bike.
I like working at the art table, making hearts for my friends.
I like playing with my best friend.
I like the whole day!
I like the red bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment