Monday 25 February 2019

Monday, February 25th

This morning we are talking about dinosaurs and reading a book about the Triceratops. We are building, drawing, sharing, making dinosaur puzzles and writing loooooong dinosaur words.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books

Wednesday: Pink Shirt Day

Thursday: Winter Walk Day - dress warmly!

Friday: Crazy Hair Day

















Morning comments:

I like playing at the art center, making a unicorn and then playing with it.
I like playing at the magnet center.
I like playing with the dinosaurs at the felt center.
I like playing at the house with my friend.
I like playing at Pictureka with my friends.
I like playing at the lego center.
I like working at the art center.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like playing with my best friend.








No comments:

Post a Comment