Thursday 21 February 2019

Thursday February 21st

We were so excited to go to the Book Fair this morning. Once again, your children are very good shoppers! :) If your child did not have money, they still went to the Book Fair and made a wish list to give to you.

Thank you to everyone who came out tonight for interviews.

Morning comments:

I like playing in the dollhouse with my friends.
I like going to the Book Fair and making a Wish List.
I like making a craft.
I like doing everything.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like playing with the magnets.
I like looking at my beanie boo book with my friends.
I like playing with the blocks at the carpet.
I like playing with the lego blocks.
I like the rainbow track.
I like reading a book.
I like going to the Book Fair.











No comments:

Post a Comment