Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tuesday, February 5th

Rain, rain go away..... This morning we are singing our french Valentine song and practicing our Valentine words. We are reading and finding missing words in our morning message and, of course, checking the temperature. It's +3 degrees this morning!

Thank you to our reading ladies who braved the icy conditions to come and read with us.

Thursday: Sweater day and library day, Scholastic book orders due if interested in ordering books.

Friday: Pizza Day.

Valentine's Day is coming up soon. When your child is writing his/her Valentine cards, please make sure he/she only writes his/her own name. This way it is much easier to hand out 24 cards! Today we are making our Valentine bag to collect our cards on Valentine's Day.

Please do not send in any food items on Valentine's Day. Thank you!

We will also have our Dance-a-thon on Valentine's Day. We are dancing from 12:00 to 12:55.







Morning comments:

I like playing piano and Pictureka.
At the art table, I like making my Valentine's bag and a telephone with a case for it, with my friend.
I like working at the art table, making the cutest thing ever.
I like playing at the house center with my friend.
I like playing with the trio blocks, making a big ship.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friend.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like playing with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment