Thursday 14 February 2019

Happy Valentines

This morning we stayed outside for an extra long recess to enjoy all the snow from the last few days! When we came in we read a story and then made valentines.  We also worked on our fine motor and imagination skills working with playdough, and planned and reasoned while we built with candy blocks.

I likes making a love picture at the art center.
I liked playing school with the dolls in the doll house.
I liked making Valentines.
I liked playing with my friend in the kitchen.
I liked playing at the playdough center.
I liked using the kitchen as a bus.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks.
I liked drawing.

This afternoon it was dancing time! We had fun and did a wonderful job dancing in the gym.  Way to go guys!  Then after a much needed rest we handed out our valentines together.  After which we worked together to build a train track on the carpet, and lego homes at the table.

WOW we won second place for participation! We get an extra recess outside with Mrs.McGarry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment