Wednesday 20 February 2019

Wednesday, February 20th

This morning we are talking about dinosaurs. We read a book about Stegosaurus. Ask your child about the Stegosaurus. Some of us are making big puzzles, murals, dinosaur fossils and some of us are loom knitting, building and playing with dinosaurs in the sensory bin.

We are going to the Book Fair tomorrow morning - if you want your child to purchase a book, please give them money in a labelled bag. Thank you! The Book Fair will also be open during interviews. There is still time to book an interview tomorrow night. Please knock at the door when it is your time - this keeps us on schedule.

We are not going to the library to exchange our books this week since the book fair is in the library.

Morning comments:

I like painting dinosaurs on the mural.
I like making a snowman puzzle.
I like playing with my best friend.
I like playing at the rainbow tracks.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the train center.
I like riding on the bike.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like making dinosaur puppets.
I like knitting.
I like playing at the blocks.




























Dinosaur Stomp!



No comments:

Post a Comment