Thursday 14 February 2019

Snowy Tuesday on the Way!

This morning we had reading time with our reading moms. enjoy the new books!  We built towers with many different blocks (Do you think they are taller then the snowbanks right now?). We made valentines and built train track cities.

I liked making  a house with lego.
I liked playing hospital in the kitchen.
I liked making a kitty Valentine at the art table.
I liked making a train city and the train table.
I liked playing at the connector blocks.
I liked playing at the doll house with my friend.
I liked making a really tall tower!

This afternoon we continued working on valentines, worked with playdough, and made pictures with colored rocks.

I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I liked drawing at the craft table.
I liked having a visit in Mme.Nancy's class.
I like playing pictureka with my friends.
I liked working at the painting center.
I liked reading a Waldo book with Mrs.Melissa.
I like making a craft.

Report Cards are in your childs bag today!

Don't forget dance-a-thon Thursday! We are last years winners, can we do it again? Mrs. Jessica has agreed to get a pie in the face with Mrs. McGarry if we do! Get those pledges in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment