Friday 8 February 2019

Thursday, February 7th

This morning we decided to play outside since the weather is finally cooperating today! We had so much fun on those big hills. We also went to the library to exchange our books and Miss Rosemarie read us a Valentine book. Mme found another Pictureka game with new pictures to find. We were very excited to play that game!

Tomorrow is pizza day for those who ordered.

Our Dance-a-thon is coming up February 14th! Lots of great prizes to be won!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the Pictureka.
I like playing at the new Pictureka.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like working at the art center.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing at the train set.
I like making a big house with the red bricks.
I like the chocolate playdough.
I like making a big house.
I like Mme taking a picture when I was on the bike.








No comments:

Post a Comment