Monday 4 February 2019

Monday, February 4th

This morning, we made chocolate playdough with cocoa powder. Our room smells like brownies!! Yum! We are learning a sweet Valentine song in French. You might hear your child humming it! :)

Morning comments:

I like playing with the playdough.
I like playing with my best friend.
I like making a kitty at the art center.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friend.
I like colouring with my friend.
I like making a card for Miss Debbie - I wish she didn't have to leave.
I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like playing with the waffle blocks.
I like playing at the train center.

Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading Log and 3 little books.

Thursday: Library Day - please return library book in big ziploc bag. National Sweater Day.

Friday: Pizza Day for those who ordered pizza.

100-200-300 Books Readers Club
We are so proud of you!


























Afternoon comments:

I like playing Pictureka with my friends.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making Valentine things.
I like playing at the train set.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like making Valentine cards for my Mom.
I like making a card for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment