Tuesday 26 February 2019

Tuesday, February 26th

It's another busy day in Kindergarten. Our reading ladies are here to read with us and exchanging our books. We are becoming dinosaur experts, working on sharing and cooperating, writing numbers on a number line and working with Cuisinaire rods. We are also learning to play cooperatively while playing Pictureka.

Reminders for the week:

Wednesday: Pink Shirt day

Thursday: Winter Walk Day - dress warmly

Friday: Crazy Hair Day

100 to 400 Books Reading Club
We are so proud of you! Amazing readers!

















Morning comments:

I like drawing dinosaurs at the craft table.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at Pictureka.
I like playing "hairdo!"
I like playing at the red blocks with my friends.
I like the colouring center.
I like showing and sharing.
I like when Mme took a picture of me playing at the dollhouse.













No comments:

Post a Comment