Friday 9 February 2018

Dancing Friday

We are so excited for the Dance-a-thon! Our class raised over $900! Wow! Amazing! Thank you for your generous contributions!

Today we are talking about the Olympics. We are using Wiki sticks to recreate the Olympic rings. We are using playdough and building and sharing.




Morning comments:

I like working at the book center.
I like writing names at the writing center.
I like making a valentine for my mommy.
I like playing the lost sheep with my friend.
I like making a card for my family.
I like playing outside.
I like the wiki sticks.
I like the playdough.
I like making a card for my family.
I like the book center.
I like the playdough center.
I like making a card for my baby sister.
I like playing at Mr. Potato Head.
I like playing in the library with my friends.























The children were dancing so quickly that our pictures are fuzzy!

Afternoon comments:

I like going to the Dance-a-thon.
I like the little red blocks.
I like playing with my friends.
I like the whole day.
I like the airport.
This afternoon, I like going to the dance-a-thon with my friends.
I like the airplane center.
I like dancing with my mommy.

Great news! Our class raised the most money and we won the pizza lunch! I will let you know when we get the pizza. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment