Monday 5 February 2018

Marvelous Monday

We have had a very busy morning! We reviewed our Valentine words and song in French, we looked at our February calendar to check out all of the activities, had a Caught You Caring Assembly and then had gym time with Mme Charlotte!
We are painting hearts, building with resources blocks, mixing colours in the playdough and building with foam blocks.

Reminders:
Tuesday: Reading Log and little books
Wednesday: Money due for Dance-a-thon, last day for Scholastic book orders
Thursday: Library
Friday: Dance-a-thon and Pizza Day for those who have ordered pizza.

New milk orders are starting today.
















Morning comments:

This morning I like making playdough ice cream.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the playdough.
This morning, I like making a volcano with the playdough.
I like playing at the foam blocks making an elevator.
I like going to the gym.
I like reading a book.
I like making a card for Mommy.
I like painting a heart.
I like working at the art table.
I like the paint.


Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside.
I like the whole day!
I like working at the art table.
I like playing with my friend.
I like playing at the loose parts with my friend.
I like reading with my friend.
I like making a conveyor belt with the foam blocks.
I like beating the heart number challenge.
I like playing at the lost sheep.
I like the post office.


No comments:

Post a Comment