Monday 12 February 2018

Medal Monday

This morning we are talking about the Winter Olympics. We are making a graph of the medals won by Canadians. We are making bags for our valentine cards, we have new sparkly pink valentine playdough. We are making podiums with the little red blocks and building with the foam blocks. We are travelling on our airplane and learning to share and cooperate. We also have some gym time with Mme Charlotte.

Reminders:

Please send in your child's valentine cards (25) with only their names on them.
Tuesday is our Reading Log Day. Send in Reading Log and little books.
Thursday is our Library Day. Send in library book in ziploc bag.
Thursday is Red and White Day for the Canadian Flag day.

Due to allergies, please do not send in any food treats for Valentine's Day. Thank you!








Challenge: Can you make a podium?

















Morning comments:

I like making my valentine's bag.
I like playing in the gym.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like going on the scooters.


Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like a tiger ski jumping.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the airport.
I like making my valentine bag.
I like making the tiger.
I like coloring letters.
I like Mr. Potato Head.
I like the ski jumper.
I like learning about ski jumping.


No comments:

Post a Comment