Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tuesday

This morning we are working on our letters and our sounds. We are turning our kitchen area into an airport. Our reading buddies came over to read with us. Thank you reading buddies!

Reminders: Please send in your child's Dance-a-thon form back to school, even if you are paying through Cash Online. Thank you! So far, our class has raised $272! Way to go!













Morning comments:

I like playing at the art table.
I like playing with the dice.
I like working at the red blocks. I made a ship.
I like building with the red blocks.
I like building with the foam blocks.
I like making art.


math challenge


on the plane!






Afternoon comments:

I like making a passport.
I like the mail center.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the airport.
I like playing with my friend.
I like making the Pete the Cat puzzle.
I like painting.
I like painting with my friend.
I like making a snowman outside.
I like helping my friend make a snowman.
I like the post office.
I like making a craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment