Thursday 22 February 2018

Sunny Thursday

Jersey Day tomorrow - we are accepting donations for the Chalice organization. Hopefully we will have enough money to buy goats or chickens for families in need.

We are having interviews tonight. We will be in the classroom. In order to stay on time, please knock when it is your time. If you have to cancel, please call the school to let us know. Thank you!














Morning comments:

I like painting.
I like playing with the lego - I built a tower.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like getting a book at the book fair.









Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day!
I like coloring my curling picture.
I like reading with my friend.
I like beating the challenge - writing rhyming words.
I like going to the book fair.
I like writing some words.
I like working at the craft center.
I like finding rhyming words.

No comments:

Post a Comment