Thursday 1 February 2018

Terrific Thursday

Today we are getting ready for Groundhog Day and making predictions - will the groundhog see his shadow? Will we have more Winter or an early Spring? We are learning our Valentine words in French and learning some new French and English songs. We went to the library to exchange our books.
very cool inuksuk!


lots of letters and stamps

making an inuksuk



making a ramp



making a ramp


Groundhog Day prediction



Valentine sensory bin


Our post office is a busy place.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough.
This morning I like playing in the post office.
I like playing with the magtiles.
I like the magnet blocks and the cars.
I like playing with the lost sheep.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with the waffle blocks with my friends.

Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside with my friends.
I like the post office.
I like making a groundhog.
I like the whole day.
I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like the kitchen.
I like having a snack.

Do you think the groundhog will see his shadow?









Reminders:
Our dance-a-thon is coming up on Feb. 9th - fill out those pledge forms! Tomorrow is NOT a pizza day. Please make sure your child has a lunch!

We are once again running out of playdough. If anyone is interested in making some for the class, please write us a note in your child's agenda. Thank you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment