Tuesday 13 February 2018

Sunny Tuesday

This morning we are counting how many medals Canada has won so far at the Olympics - we added up the gold, silver and bronze medals and we got to 10 medals this morning!

We are also talking about Lent since tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.

Please send in your child's valentine cards tomorrow. Please do not send in any food treats.

We also explored different coding activities this morning with our grade 3 buddies. Thank you!

























Morning comments:

I like painting.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like playing with the blocks on the carpet.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like making a craft.
I like the playdough.
I like the math challenge.
This morning I like making a craft.
I like making a craft for my Mom and Dad.









Afternoon comments:

I like working at the crafts.
I like the whole day.
I like making my heart.
I like reading a book.
I like making my speed skater.
I like making my heart for Lent.

Pajama Day on Friday. More info to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment