Wednesday 7 February 2018

Wintery Wednesday

We are very busy again this morning. We are flying to all kinds of destinations, making valentines, using playdough, building with all different kinds of blocks and learning how to cooperate and share. We also have some gym time with Mme Charlotte to get some exercise.

Thank you for sending in your donation forms. Wow! So far our class has raised: drum roll please: $635!!! Wow! What a generous community!







Morning comments:

I liked playing at the playdough.
I liked going to the gym and playing with the hula hoops.
I liked playing at the art table and the airplane center.
I liked making heart shapes at the art table.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks.














Afternoon comments:
I like learning and playing with the Mr. Potato.
I like playing outside with my friends building a snowman.
I like the whole day.
I like working at the airport center.
I like playing with the magnetic blocks.
I like working at the art center, making flowers and cards.
I like making hearts.
I like the cookie story.
I like making flower hearts.


Reminders: tomorrow is our library day. Please return library book in ziploc bag.
Friday is Pizza Day and Dance-a-thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment