Tuesday 27 February 2018

Sunny Tuesday

This morning we are learning our French transportation words. We are looking at Space pictures in our Viewmasters and building cooperatively.

Our reading buddies came over and helped us do a journal entry - they became our Writing Buddies!


















Morning comments:

I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like working at the art table. I made a shamrock.
I made a lightsaber with the blocks.
I like singing Oh Canada!
I like playing at the train center.
I made a spaceship that turns into a submarine when it goes into the water.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like the tinker toys.
I like building with the bristle blocks.
I like tracing my hand.
I made a spaceship with the bristle blocks.
I like learning French words : un autobus.
I like writing words at the challenge table.












Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the Tic-tac-toe.
I like working at the train set.
I like the whole day!
I like drawing with my reading buddy.


Thank you to our reading ladies who came to read with us today! Keep reading at home!

Tomorrow is Wear a Pink Shirt Day to support anti-bullying.
Thursday: Library day - most of the books are already here.
Friday: Free Pizza Lunch just for our class and Crazy Hair Day as a fundraiser for Chalice

.Please send in extra mittens in your child's school bag. We love puddles!



No comments:

Post a Comment