Friday 2 February 2018

Freezing Friday

It's been too cold for us to go play outside today. It's too bad because the primary yard is full of big snow boulders. Hopefully the weather will be more cooperative next week.

Reminders:

See Valentine's Day blog post for information.

Scholastic orders sent home yesterday. They are due Feb. 7th if you are interested in ordering books. We are also having a Book Fair at school later on in February. Flyers were sent out today.

Dance-a-thon next Friday.

Can you see our shadows?




















Afternoon comments:

I like making my Valentine's card.
I like playing with the Trio blocks with my friend.
I like the Valentine sensory bin.
I like the snowmen dominoes.
I like the little red blocks.
I like going with my friend to get a birthday pencil.
I like finding little hearts with my friend.
I like making a house with my friend.
I like getting my birthday pencil.
I like working at the art table with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment