Thursday 15 February 2018

Happy Canadian Flag Day!

This morning we went in the hallway to sing Oh Canada, while waving our little flags. We are making flags out of paper, playdough, blocks.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough center with my friend.
I like the art center.
I like the red blocks.
I made a bear den with the playdough,
I like making a Canada flag and I like the red blocks.
I like making a maple leaf.
I like making two Canada flags.
I like playing at the eye doctor center.
I like tidying up.
I like the Lost Sheep.

















Olympic ski jump!






It's a flag!





Another flag!
Comments:

I like coloring my Canada flag.
I like working at the craft table making Olympic pictures.
I like cleaning up.
I like having a good rest.
I like making a flag.
I like playing at the eye doctor center.
I like the whole day.


Reminders:
Tomorrow is PJ Day as a fundraiser for our Lenten activity.
Your child's report card is in his/her school bag. Please return keep the report card at home and return the brown envelope. Thank you!
Tomorrow is NOT a pizza day, please make sure your child has a lunch.
Monday is a holiday. No school.

No comments:

Post a Comment