Tuesday 20 February 2018

Rainy Tuesday

This morning we are checking in on the medal count. We can't believe how fast the bobsledders are going! We are making Olympic signs, writing Olympic words and using playdough.

Book Fair: The Scholastic Book Fair is in the Learning Commons this week. Our class will be going to the book fair this Thursday at 10:15. If you want your child to purchase a book, please send in his or her money in a labelled ziploc bag on Thursday. You can also attend the Book Fair when you come in for an interview on Thursday as it will be open in the evening.

Please sign up for interviews online. Thank you!












Morning comments:

I like playing at the Lost Sheep.
I like writing the Olympic words.
I like tidying up the playdough.
I like the foam blocks.
I like beating the writing challenge.
I like making a garbage dump and a candy machine with the foam blocks.
I like drawing the Olympic picture.








Thank you to our reading buddies who came to read with us.

Afternoon comments:
I like the blocks. I made a space shuttle.
I like practicing my numbers.
I like the foam blocks.
I like the book center.
I like writing numbers.
I like reading.
I like coming to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment