Wednesday 21 February 2018

Wet Wednesday

It's raining again! This morning we are turning our airplane into an aquarium center! We are busy painting fish, rolling and adding, using playdough and loose parts. We have a big village made out of the big waffle blocks. We are adding up the medals and graphing the results.


Book Fair: We will be going to visit the book fair tomorrow - Thursday - if you want your child to purchase a book, please send in some money in a labelled zip lock bag. Thank you! The book fair will also be open when you are at school for interviews. Please schedule your time online - see e-mail sent to you last week.


It's a guy who won a gold medal!

It's a bobsled run!

It's a bobsled run!


Olympic Math - roll, add and write!


Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough and I made a bear den.
I like working at the painting center. I painted some fish.
I like the playdough center.
I like painting some fish.
I like making a rolling bear den.
I like building at the waffle blocks with my friend.





Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the roll and colour.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like playing at the loaves and the fishes.
I like writing the aquarium.
I like working with Mr. Potato Head.
I like the whole day.
I like playing with my friend.
I like making my fish.
I like making my shark and my fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment