Monday 19 March 2018

Cold March Monday

Brrr! It's cold outside! This morning we are getting ready for Easter. We are making eggs, making patterns with Spring animals and building ramps with the marbleworks. We are practicing our numbers on number lines and selling baked goods to our friends.

Reminders:
Tuesday: Reading Log Day
Thursday: Library Day and World Water Day - Wear Blue for Chalice
Friday: Pizza Day
















Morning comments:

This morning I like playing at the magnets. I made a robot.
I like the red blocks. I made a motorcycle.
I like playing at the train set.
I like playing at the paint.
I like playing at the bakery with my friends.
I like painting an egg.
I like playing at the sensory bin.
I like playing at the magnets.
I like the Easter sensory bin.
I like playing at the train set with my friends.
I like playing with the red blocks.
I like playing with the farm animals.
I like playing with Jesus Healing the Sick characters.









Do you like jelly beans?


Afternoon comments:

I like writing in my journal.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the train center.
I like tracing the words on the eggs.
I like playing outside.
This afternoon, I like playing with the playdough and train centers.
I like making pictures for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment