Monday 26 March 2018

Monday March 26th

This morning we are reading and discussing the Easter story. We are using loose parts to decorate baskets, bunnies and eggs. We are learning how to draw Easter pictures and write Easter words both in French and in English. We are working together at the bakery and at the train center. We are also making patterns at the felt board.





Morning comments:
I like going to the gym.
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
I like playing at the art table.
I like playing at the train set.
I like coloring.
I made a ship and a boat with my friends.
I like making an Easter egg at the light table.
I like writing words on the wall.
I was playing at the Easter center with my friends.
This morning I like playing at the fire station center.
I like working at the light table, decorating an egg.



















Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the train center.
I like playing with the magnets.
I like playing outside.
I like the book center.
I like the number center.
I like the art table.
I like the ABC center.
I like the whole day!
I like building an animal puzzle.
I like playing at the restaurant.

Reminders:

Tuesday : Reading Log day
Thursday: Library Day
Friday: Good Friday - no school
Monday: Easter Monday - no school


No comments:

Post a Comment