Thursday 8 March 2018

Thursday March 8th

This morning we are sorting animals and naming the groups. We are using playdough and building ramps with the marble works. We are making book lists out of book orders. We are also going to the library to exchange our books.

Reminders: Tomorrow is Wear Pink or Purple Day for Chalice Fundraiser and it's also Pizza Day!











Morning comments:
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like choosing books from the book orders.
I like getting a book at the library.
I like playing with the lizards.
I like playing with the foam house.
I like sorting the animals.
This morning I like playing at the train set and the aquarium.
I like tidying up.
I like going to the library.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like the craft center.


No comments:

Post a Comment