Tuesday 27 March 2018

Tuesday, March 27th

This morning we are reviewing our Easter words in French. We are busy making cards, working with playdough, building with all kinds of different materials and cooperating at the bakery.

Our reading buddies also came over to read with us. Thank you reading buddies!

Reminders: Thursday is our Library Day.
Friday is Good Friday - no school.
Monday is Easter Monday - no school.

Please don't send in little dolls or toys to school - they often get lost outside and then we have sad children. One small stuffy for rest time is ok, labelled with your child's name. Thank you!
























Morning comments:
I like building with the Trio blocks.
I made a structure with the Playstix.
I like playing in the bakery.
I like making a spaceship for my two bears with the playdough.
I like playing at the magnet blocks and building a structure.
I made a robot with the magnet blocks.
I like making a craft with lots of words inside it!
I like the craft table.
I like playing with the Playstix.
This morning I like making a rabbit card.
I like writing Joyeuses Paques!
I like the new playdough and making a long ship for my bear.
I like the Trio blocks.














Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day!
I like writing on the number line.
I like the train center with my friends.
I like making a cross.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like playing outside.
I like learning French words - un lapin.
I like working at the Grade 1 table with Mme and my friend.
I like making a bunny.
I like the counting center.

No comments:

Post a Comment