Thursday 22 March 2018

World Water Day

We all look so wonderful in blue! We are celebrating World Water Day. This morning we talked about how we use water at home and at school. We also talked about the fact that some people don't have clean water to drink.
We also went to the library to exchange our books.

We are retelling two stories, using playdough, making eggs with marble painting and learning to cooperate at the Bakery! We are also building very interesting structures with our foam blocks. Some of us are making geometric shapes with the magnet blocks.

Tomorrow is pizza day.

Please make sure your child is still wearing snow pants and winter boots. There is still a lot of snow and mud in the yard!














Morning comments:

I like playing the piano.
I like playing at the magnet center.
I like playing at the art table, making a book.
I like working at the foam blocks.
I like playing at the train set.











Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day.
I like building a ramp.
I like working with the blue bot.
I like writing the letters for the challenge.
I like learning about different schools.
I like working with the code-a-pillar.
I like caring for Jesus.
I like working with the Blue Bot.



No comments:

Post a Comment