Friday 23 March 2018

Friday March 23rd

This morning we are acting out a Spring play with Mme Charlotte. We are building, sorting, sharing and learning to cooperate and wait our turn.

Our class raised $97.50 for Chalice. Thank you for your generosity!

Morning comments:

I like making a long hallway.
I like playing at the bakery.
I like giving my friend a birthday pencil.
I like making a long tent train.
I like drawing an egg.
I like making stripes for my friend.
I like doing write the room.
I like building with the Resources blocks.
I like making an Easter egg.

















Afternoon comments:

I like building a car.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the train set.
I like making a craft.
I like playing at the blocks.
This afternoon, I like making an egg.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the art center.
I like playing with my friends and trying to make a snowman.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment