Wednesday 28 March 2018

Wednesday March 28th

This morning, we chose the gift items with the money that was donated for Chalice.

1 - chicks and ducklings - $15
1 - Animal feed - $10
1 - Vegetable seeds $10
1 - Sports balls - $10
1 - Milk - $15
4 mosquito nettings - 4 x $10 - $40
Extra donation from Mme Charlotte
1 - soap, toothbrush and toothpaste - $10
Extra donation from Mrs. Debbie
1 - Rooster and 2 hens - $45

Thank you to everyone for their generosity!

We are making crosses, using playdough, making up number lines and building this morning. We also have some gym time with Mme Charlotte. 

Tomorrow is our library day - please send in your child's library book in the big ziploc bag provided. Thank you!




We are trying to write numbers until we get to 100!


















Comments:

I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like making a tower with the foam blocks.
I like playing at the writing table.
I like the restaurant.
I like the whole day!
I like playing at the train set.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like working at the art table.
I like writing words.
I like learning french words like lapin au chocolat!

No comments:

Post a Comment