Tuesday 20 March 2018

Spring Tuesday

Yes, Spring is starting today! We are making Easter crafts, working at our bakery, using playdough and practicing making patterns and writing our letters.
We also did some coding with our Grade 3 buddies. Thank you Mrs. Harrington and our buddies!










This is a bear den.

making lots of patterns





des oeufs de Paques











Morning comments:

I like learning about chickens.
I like playing at the Grade 1 table.
I like making a pattern.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like playing at the bakery with my friends.
I like playing at the Easter bin.
I like making my Easter egg.
This morning I like playing at the bakery with my friends.
I like doing the survey, asking Do you like jelly beans?
I like making a bunny.
I like making a rainbow on my egg with my friend.

Reminders:
Thursday: Library and World Water Day - wear blue - we are accepting donations for Chalice.
Friday: Pizza Day

Please return all blankets to school.









100-200 and 300 books readers! Way to go! We are so proud of you!


Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like playing at the magnet blocks making a spinner. I also like going to code in the library with the reading buddies.
I like learning about the ten frame.
I like the whole day!
I like the magnet blocks.
I like playing with the Jesus healing the sick characters.
I like playing with the Bee Bots in the library.
I like French words - un lapin.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like playing outside and I like Miss Debbie reading the Jesus book.
I like working at the art table and reading with the reading moms!
I like getting my certificate - 300 books!!!
I like making un lapin in my book.
I like playing at the foam blocks and the bakery.
I like reading with the reading moms!
I like playing at the train center.
I like reading with Mrs. Gavin and the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment