Friday 2 March 2018

Crazy Hair Friday

This morning we are so excited showing off our funny hairdos! The children had fun acting out the Three Bears story with Mme Charlotte.

We also worked with our Blue Bot, a little robot.


Write the Room!
















Morning comments:
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like working with the Blue Bot robot.
I like the Blue bot, the train set and the playdough.
I like doing the play with Mme Charlotte.
I like coming to school and learning.
I like making my face at the craft table.
I like playing outside.
I like watching the Blue Bot get to numbers on the 100 chart.

Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the train center.
I like writing the room.
I like the whole day.
I like making a picture.
I like drawing a picture.
This afternoon, I like drawing a pizza.




 Thank you to Parent Council for our free pizza day today! Thank you for your generous donations to Chalice. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment